Fw: Discover your family story

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Bill,
      Click on the search our collection....

      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 7:44 AM
      Subject: Discover your family story

      Ancestry.com
      Billions of historical records.
      Millions of personal stories.
      One of them is yours.
      Make the most of your three-day trial on Ancestry.com. Here’s how:
      Build your family tree. We’ll start searching.

      Enter a bit of information about your family and we’ll automatically start searching billions of historical records. You’ll receive a hint every time we find a record that might tell you more about your heritage.

      Build

      Or just search our collections at your own pace.

      Start searching billions of military records, immigration records and many others. These records can be the key to unlocking the chapters of your unique family story.

      Keep track of everything you’ve discovered.

      Use your family tree to organize and share your family history. Upload photos, record and save family stories through the Ancestry Storytelling service and invite your loved ones to do the same.

      Preserve

      We’re here to help. Give us a call at 1-800-262-3787
      (9am to 7pm ET Monday through Friday).

      PRIVACY STATEMENT
      Ancestry.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

      Questions? Comments? Please don't reply to this email as we cannot respond to messages sent to this address. Instead, visit our online help center to get answers to common questions or send us a message. You can also contact us at:

      The Generations Network, Inc.

      360 West 4800 North

      Provo, UT 84604

      Attn: Customer Service.