Re: "Who do you think you are"

  • Joan Currie
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
      Wow, you are busy viewers in your house Paddy. I did manage Midsomer though.
      Don't usually watch Dancing until it gets on a bit. It is so long.
      Maybe Judy can tell us who the subject of last night's show was. Chris will
      know but she's away. Bet she watched it though (unless she was at the pub in
      Edinburgh).
      Joan
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
        Joan
        It was an English Olympic rower...Matthew Pinsent
        Judy