Re: [suth_to_aus] Re:"Who do you think you are"

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2008
      Well  I missed the first five or ten minutes.  Husband in charge of recording, football on the other chanel.
      Rushed to record that, Dancing with the Stars first episode, Midsomer Murders and something else that excapes me at the moment and watched a movie on Foxtel.  So won't be able to watch the recorded ones until later.  Will get to watch Who do you think you are
      by Tuesday.  Would have liked to have had that program recorded from the beginning. Grr
      Paddy

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
        Wow, you are busy viewers in your house Paddy. I did manage Midsomer though.
        Don't usually watch Dancing until it gets on a bit. It is so long.
        Maybe Judy can tell us who the subject of last night's show was. Chris will
        know but she's away. Bet she watched it though (unless she was at the pub in
        Edinburgh).
        Joan
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
          Joan
          It was an English Olympic rower...Matthew Pinsent
          Judy