      From: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kathmurray19@...
      Sent: Wednesday, 7 May 2014 3:40 PM
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [suth_to_aus] Re: NEW MEMBER - KATH MURRAY

      Thanks for your warm welcome, Jenelle!

      I recall you emailing me from the County Sutherland site in 2013 and telling me about your connection to Lewis via their daughter Helen, your GGGgrandmother (note: I should have said Helen - or Ellen, above not Ann!) who married Archibald Beaton.

      I would love to add your family tree information on Ellen and Archibald and their family to my tree, do you have something you could send me?

      By the way, I will be going to Lake Bolac in Victoria (where James Murray settled) to see my cousin George Murray in a couple of weeks for a Murray family get-together and hope to add more information.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic