    From: Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...>
    To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Friday, 27 December 2013 7:06 AM
    Subject: [suth_to_aus] FW: [county-sutherland] Get 30 free PayAsYouGo credits | Start Your Family Tree Week begins

    From: county-sutherland@yahoogroups.com [mailto:county-sutherland@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of magellan@...
    Sent: Thursday, 26 December 2013 8:33 PM
    To: county-sutherland@yahoogroups.com

    For the cold wet days, some researching by  those who are experiencing winter.

    Ann
    NZ

    Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser

    Image removed by sender.

    Image removed by sender.
    Get 30 free PayAsYouGo credits!
    Image removed by sender.

    Image removed by sender.
    Here's a festive treat for you: 30 free PayAsYouGo credits!
    Use your free credits to view any of the records on findmypast.com.au. It's a fantastic way to dip into our records and get a feel what they can tell you about your ancestors.
    Just click the button below and enter the coupon code XMAS13 to claim your free credits. The code will expire at midnight on Thursday 2 January (GMT) so make sure you use it before then!

    Image removed by sender.
    Image removed by sender.
    Image removed by sender.

    Start Your Family Tree Week begins today!

    Welcome to Start Your Family Tree Week! Every day from today to 1 January we'll have tips for you on the best ways to start your family tree.
    If you've already done some research, check out our hints for some fresh ideas. Get your family involved and see how much you can do together.
    It's the ideal time to use your free credits to explore our records!

    Image removed by sender.
    Image removed by sender.
    Image removed by sender.
    Image removed by sender.

    We wish you luck with your research,
    The findmypast.com.au team
    Image removed by sender.
    Image removed by sender.
    We are sending this email to you because you have registered with findmypast.com.au. You can change or update your details at any time: you will need to sign in. Please do not reply to this email: send any comments you have to support@...

    If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, change your preferences on the findmypast.com.au website. Read our Privacy Policy, including our 'No Spam' guarantee, to see how we protect your information.
    Image removed by sender.
    This email has been sent by brightsolid online publishing Australasia Pty Ltd. Registered in Australia, company registration numbers ACN 149 492 688, ABN 97 149 492 688. Registered company address: c/o Hayes Knight (NSW) Pty Ltd, Level 2, 115 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

    Customer Support email: support@...
    Postal Address: findmypast.com.au, PO Box 101,Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768, Australia
    Image removed by sender.
    Image removed by sender.
    Image removed by sender. imps
    If you no longer wish to receive this type of email please unsubscribe here
    brightsolid online publishing Australasia Pty Ltd. Registered in Australia, company registration numbers ACN 149 492 688, ABN 97 149 492 6. Registered company address: c/o Hayes Knight (NSW) Pty Ltd, Level 2, 115 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
    FBL-MessageId:60.46295.400139864
  • Show all 3 messages in this topic