2563Re: [suth_to_aus] FW: [HV] Use Google Books to Get Free Copies of Pages of Family History Library Books

  • JudyM
    Nov 7, 2013
      Jenelle
      I regularly use both Google books and Archive.org to find related Family
      history material.
      I hadn't thought of tying it in with the Family Search Catalogue to obtain
      pages for which there was only a limited view...so a big thank you for that!

      Only this week I ordered a couple of parish register entries from Family
      Search. The first had a turn around time of only 3 days! { I am still
      waiting for the second]
      Fantastic free service.
      These were entries which I would have had to pay quite a considerable amount
      from the London Metropolitan Archives ..although their service is good too.
      Neither were available from Pay sites such as Ancestry or FMP.
      Judy
      > Could be useful.
      > Jenelle.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic