2536RE: [suth_to_aus] FW: [FHANQ] NSW Transcriptions Marilyn Rowan

    Jun 28, 2013

      I use her frequently..

      Jenelle.

      From: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of paddy walsh
      Sent: Saturday, 29 June 2013 12:30 PM
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] FW: [FHANQ] NSW Transcriptions Marilyn Rowan

      Hi Jenelle

      As I always use Marilyn Rowan I have already received her email.

      Over today and tomorrow I will be looking for people on my trees

      that need further proof such as a Transcription (BDM) and any info

      I do not have.

      The service is good and the regular fee for full transcription was $18

      but she often had 'specials' for $16.  Her site also has more functions that could be helpful to some folks.

      check it out.

      Paddy

      (in a really continuous soggy Saturday we now have enough thanks, so turn the rain off long enough to do the laundry.)