2533RE: [suth_to_aus] FW: [AUS-SAGEN] Dudley Park cemetery

    Jun 17, 2013

      Totally disrerespectful, probably developers, or.of other ethnic back grounds wh want their mosques…

      Jenelle.

      From: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of paddy walsh
      Sent: Monday, 17 June 2013 4:33 PM
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] FW: [AUS-SAGEN] Dudley Park cemetery

      Yes Jenelle,

      Didn't you draw our attention to the fact a while back.

      Absolutely disgusting.  Obviously money means more to these people

      than respecting the rest of people who have passed on and now have nobody around to protect their graves.

      It was a while back wasn't it?  Didn't we sign a petition?

      I know the whole episode made me feel sick.

      There was a cove in USA.  Sorry can't remember exactly where.  But instead of burial the cove was being used for some time to scatter the ashes of folks who were cremated.  In the end they had to be stopped as the high concentration of ashes was found to be poluting not only the sandy area but the water as well.   It became that any fish that were caught in the area tasted awful,  the polution spoiled the fishing and any human activity on that shore and surrounds.

      I think I mentioned at the time that there was a cemetery in NSW that was being dimantled.  The inscripted stones with their messages were removed and kept so records could be made, Can't remember what happened to the bones of the intered body's.

      Paddy