2528FW: [nz] The Jewish Chronicle online

    Jun 14, 2013
      Might be useful.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: new-zealand-bounces@...
      [mailto:new-zealand-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Rowan Gibbs
      Sent: Saturday, 15 June 2013 9:29 AM
      To: New-Zealand-L@...
      Subject: [nz] The Jewish Chronicle online

      I've just come across another online newspaper archive which I did not know
      existed - THE JEWISH CHRONICLE (London) from its start in 1841 is available
      online at http://website.thejc.com/archlnk.aspx

      Click on "Trial search"

      Only snippets are viewable for free - the whole text is available only to
      subscribers it seems - but this finds a lot of bmd's in New Zealand (and
      other local news)

      Rowan Gibbs

      The List Guidelines

      NEW-ZEALAND-request@... with the word 'unsubscribe' without the