2341FW: Is Ancestry Australia overcharging?

    Mar 14, 2012
      From: LostCousins newsletter [mailto:info@...]
      Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012 3:35 AM
      To: jmac2005@...
      Subject: Is Ancestry Australia overcharging?

      Are you paying too much for your Ancestry subscription? Readers of the
      LostCousins
      newsletter recently read about Bill in Australia, who saved nearly $250 on
      his renewal simply
      by following my advice.

      The Introductory price for a World Heritage subscription at Ancestry.com.au
      is $299.88, but
      the renewal price is an amazing $449.95. However, Bill and other LostCousins
      members paid
      about $200 for an equivalent Ancestry subscription.

      Sounds too good to be true? It certainly does - but for once there is no
      catch. You don´t even
      have to be a LostCousins member to take advantage of the saving (though who
      wouldn´t
      want free membership when my newsletter comes up with tips as valuable as
      this one?).

      Perhaps you have a UK Heritage Plus subscription, costing $215.40 for a
      year. In this case
      you could get a Worldwide subscription and still pay less!

      Or do you have the most basic subscription that Ancestry.com.au offers, the
      UK Heritage
      subscription that costs $179.40 for a year? You could upgrade to a Worldwide
      subscription
      for a few dollars more - or spend a lot less on a lower level alternative.

      Check out the special edition of my newsletter for family historians who
      live in Australia or
      New Zealand - simply click on the link below, or copy and paste the address
      into your
      browser.

      http://lostcousins.com/newsletters/anznews.htm

      I think you´ll be amazed at how much you can save!

      Peter Calver
      Founder, LostCousins

      This is a closed mailing list - these emails are sent ONLY to LostCousins
      members who have
      asked to receive my newsletters. If you no longer wish to be alerted when a
      new edition is
      online please change the settings on your My Details page, or contact me if
      you need help.
      And if you're not researching your family tree, never have done, and have no
      aspiration to do
      so in the future, please let me know so that I can close your account -
      sending emails to
      people who don't have the slightest interest in family history is as much a
      waste of my time as
      it is of yours!

      -----