2257RE: [suth_to_aus] Ancestry Australia - direction to Australian free genealogy indexes, databases, web-sites and projects

    Sep 5, 2011

      Judy I clicked into the military ones for Banks of NSW  through the aif…

      Jenelle.

      From: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com [mailto: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Judy
      Sent: Monday, 5 September 2011 5:19 PM
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] Ancestry Australia - direction to Australian free genealogy indexes, databases, web-sites and projects

      Thanks Jenelle!
      This site is well worth bookmarking I think
      Some links didn't work but most I tried did
      http://www.ancestry-australia.com.au/index.html takes you to the home page
      and explains a bit about the site.

      Judy

      href="http://www.ancestry-australia.com.au/cgi-bin/csvsearch.pl?DataCategory=Milit">http://www.ancestry-australia.com.au/cgi-bin/csvsearch.pl?DataCategory=Milit