2252RE: [suth_to_aus] Re: NEW MEMBER ON THE LIST

    Aug 30, 2011

      We try..trying to think of other sites for craig, most parts of Victoria have their own historical societies and site search, if she married or died, may reveal how long in Australia …

      Jenelle.

      From: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com [mailto: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Frances Bishop
      Sent: Wednesday, 31 August 2011 9:48 AM
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [suth_to_aus] Re: NEW MEMBER ON THE LIST

      Thanks to Jenelle, Judy and Craig for packing so much useful
      information into this morning's digest. I can't help thinking that
      digest mode is ideal when it comes to reading 12 great messages one
      after the other. Taken together, we see what this list is all
      about... caring, welcoming and sharing. Best wishes and thanks for
      the uplifting start to my day! - Frances in Canada