2244RE: [suth_to_aus] Re: NEW MEMBER ON THE LIST

    Aug 29, 2011

      No worries..I’ll have a look too.

      Jenelle.

      From: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com [mailto: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Craig McLaughlin
      Sent: Tuesday, 30 August 2011 3:01 PM
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [suth_to_aus] Re: NEW MEMBER ON THE LIST

      Thanks Jenelle,

      The Victoria site runs out at 1923 which is bad news for me I guess (or just a more fun challenge?) later documentation is available in their on site records.  I had traced the voyages to India through the site you provided and so far nothing, which was why I wondered about the India to Australia possibility.

      I'll get googling on some of those leads you provided - much obliged to you!
      Craig