2113Re: [suth_to_aus] Happy New Year etc

  • caroline smith
    Jan 1, 2011
      Didnt know you were from hampton - fancy thaT !

      From: Judy <raigmore@...>
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 1 January, 2011 6:48:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] Happy New Year etc

      Hi Caroline
      from Judy up the road at Hampton :)
      Happy New Year...damp enough?

      Very Happy New Year all - and thank you very much to Jenelle for all the ideas and new sites you send us - and the hard work!

      some of the sites have been really useful - such as trove and scotlands rural past and the digitised newspaper site !!!!

      I dont always reply but I always reAd the emails - now or later - they are my most saved emails in fact

      regards

      Caroline Mann-Smith

      Toowoomba

      Reseaching the McKays of Farr and Port Skerra, the McDonalds of Actlghaire and Port Skerra, in Sutherland  and the Mansons of Crokster and Thurso, the Smiths of Dunbeath, the Campbells and Sutherlands of Watten, in Caithness , SCOTLAND