1948Re: [suth_to_aus] Hughina Clarke Ross

    Aug 2, 2010
      Coral
      Can you scan the image ? ...and put up on the web in say, a Picasa album.
      We can then possibly help you out.

      Is she the lass that married Michael Sullivan in Victoria in 1870?
      I see the children were born in Newstead.

      Judy

      > I am trying to find out any information that I can on Hughina Clark Ross
      > who
      > was born in Sutherland Shire, Scotland in about 1853. Her father was
      > George
      > T Ross, and her mother was Christina possibly Sutherland. She was married
      > in Australia in 1870. Unfortunately I cannot read the Parish information
      > on
      > the marriage certificate.
      >
      > Does anyone have any ideas where I might start my search?
      >
      > Coral Jones

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic