1947Re: [suth_to_aus] Hughina Clarke Ross

    Aug 2, 2010
      Coral,
      what state was she married in..have you looked at the newspapers on line through the National library of Australia digitising project..
      From: cjones58
      Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 8:39 AM
      Subject: [suth_to_aus] Hughina Clarke Ross

      I am trying to find out any information that I can on Hughina Clark Ross who
      was born in Sutherland Shire, Scotland in about 1853. Her father was George
      T Ross, and her mother was Christina possibly Sutherland. She was married
      in Australia in 1870. Unfortunately I cannot read the Parish information on
      the marriage certificate.

      Does anyone have any ideas where I might start my search?

      Coral Jones

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic