      From: Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...>
      Subject: [suth_to_aus] Fw: Family history news, tips & offers - Easter 2010
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com

      Latest lost cousins.
      Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 3:11 AM
      Subject: Family history news, tips & offers - Easter 2010

      "The most interesting newsletter in my inbox is always from LostCousins" Jan

      "Thank you for your very informative newsletters, I always find them most interesting" Sylvia

      "Just a note to compliment you on the professionalism of your newsletter." Don

      "Really enjoyed the last newsletter, every single article was useful" Lorna

      "Once again - a fantastic newsletter packed with helpful information.  I always open your newsletter on receipt and enjoy reading it immensely whereas I delete many other pieces of mail without a glance!" Helen

      "Where you find the time in between doing your own Family History amazes me!" Tony

      From now until 14th April the LostCousins site will be COMPLETELY FREE for all members, old and new - which means it's a great time not only to complete your My Ancestors page and search for new cousins, but also to invite the cousins you already know to take part in the LostCousins project.

      Wouldn't it be great if we could reach 80,000 members in time for our 6th birthday on 1st May?

      My latest newsletter is crammed full of the latest family history news and loads of other information to help you research your family tree more quickly, more accurately, and more cheaply!

      Certificate prices - hope on the horizon?
      Amazon change 'Wish List' system
      Findmypast improve Loyalty Scheme
      Free information from the 1939 National Register
      LostCousins shrinks the world!
      White Rabbit or Red Herring?
      1911 Census tips
      Obtaining copies of register entries pt2
      Green with envy?
      Masterclass: finding birth certificates
      Classes and courses in Kent
      Exploring the National Archives website
      Historical street indexes
      Peter's tips

      To read the latest issue click the link below (or else, highlight it, copy it, then paste it into your browser).  Remember, you don't need your password as it's not necessary to log-in to read the newsletter.

      This same link is always used for the latest newsletter, so you may wish to add it your favourites. However I'm also going to give you the permanent resting place for this issue, which is:

      That way you can go straight to it in the future. All of my newsletters since February 2009 are still online, and because each newsletter links to the one before, it's easy to catch up on any you've missed, or track down an article you'd like to re-read.

      By all means circulate my newsletter to friends or relatives who share your interest in family history - just copy the link above and paste it into your email. But why not invite them to join LostCousins so that they'll get a copy regularly?

      Remember - there's no need to log-in to read the newsletter.

      To log in to your LostCousins account go to http://www.lostcous ins.com then enter your user name and password.

      Please remember to update your My Details page when your email address is about to change - if I can't contact you then nor can your cousins!

      Peter Calver
      Founder, LostCousins

      You have received this email because you are a registered member of LostCousins. If you would prefer not to receive my occasional newsletters, or would rather receive an edition that matches your interests more closely, please change the prferences on your My Details page.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic