      From: Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...>
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] Looking for advice - UK immigrant to Aust
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com

      Elizabeth,
      have you tried the National Archives of Australia site at www.naa.gov. au click record search, then enter as a guest.
      War service sites
      Unassisted Immigration, Victoria (google it).
      Have a look at www.coraweb. com.au and see what death indexes go up to for each state.
      Alot of the cemeteries are on line, either through Council sites or through ozgenon-line cemeteries
      www.coraweb. com.au has cemeteries listed or google Australian cemetery index.
      Don't forget the National library of Australia is digitising their newspapers.