Re: [CAST] Fwd: FW: Press Release Casuarina Beach Club

  • jtourtel@ngs.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Correction to Thursday's Casuarina Beach Club release:
      The World Legacy Awards are sponsored by National Geographic Traveler
      magazine, not National Geographic Magazine.

      Cordially,
      Jonathan B. Tourtellot
      Geotourism Editor, National Geographic Traveler
      1145 17th St. NW
      Washington DC 20036
      (202) 857-7349, fax (202) 429-5712
      e-mail jtourtel@...
      www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/sustainable/
      "geotourism (n): Tourism that sustains or enhances
      the geographical character of a place--its environment, culture,
      aesthetics, heritage, and the well-being of its residents."

      "Bruce Potter @
      Island Resources"
      <bpotter@...> To
      Members of Caribbean Conservation
      05/30/04 01:34 PM Association
      <cca-members@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Caribbean Alliance for Sustainable
      Tourism
      <sustainable-tourism@...
      m>
      Subject
      [CAST] Fwd: FW: Press Release
      Casuarina Beach Club

      [Congratulations to CCA Board Member Loreto Duffy-Mayers . .. bp]

      --
      -- -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      To reduce e-mail viruses