CTC-26

  • Johnson JohnRose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      CTC-26: Recovery and Growth in

      in a Fiercely Competitive Environment

      Oct. 16-18, St. Thomas, USVI

      This is a reminder that CTC-26 takes place in St. Thomas, USVI from October 16 - 18, 2003. It will one of the most important conferences you will attend as it promises to give valuable insight into managing successfully in turbulent times, expert advice on how to recover and grow and provides an excellent forum for networking. It is for anyone whose business is tourism or is related to tourism.

      For registration and information, visit www.onecaribbean.org.

      At this event you will meet and learn from:

      Doug Fyfe, CEO, Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC)

      Professor Hilary Beckles, principal , Cave Hill campus of the University of the West Indies

      Dr. Peter Tarlow, president of Tourism & More Consulting

      Ian Bertrand, airline consultant

      Oliver Jordan, president of the Barbados Tourism Authority

      Felix Laboy, president and CEO, e-Site Marketing

      Bo W. Long, Immediate past Chairman, Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)

      Frederique Raeymaekers, Vice Chairperson, European Travel Commission (ETC)

      Barry Biffle, Director of marketing and Revenue, US Airways

      Prof. Rex Nettleford, Vice Chancellor, University of the West Indies

      Marcia Brown, Director of Training and Development, Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas

      Kieran Tobin, managing director, Escape 2 Travel

      Dr. Michael Jackson, professor, tourism and hospitality at Temple University

      David Preece of the Travel Institute

      Donald Lockerbie, Venue Development Director, ICC CWC West Indies 2007, Inc

      Other impressive and dynamic speakers

      Plus ministers and commissioners of tourism and many other travel and tourism leaders and experts.

      For registration and information visit http://www.onecaribbean.org or contact the Caribbean Tourism Organization's New York office at +(212) 635-9530

      >From Cooperative Stategies for Recovery and Growth and Positioning the Caribbean Product for Recovery and Growth to Event Marketing and Information Technology as a Tourism Builder, our experts will provide formulas for positive results.

      Register for CTC-26 Now!

      Johnson JohnRose
      Communications Officer
      Caribbean Tourism Organization
      Email: jjohnrose@...
      Tel. (246) 427-5242
      Fax: (246) 429-3065
      http://www.onecaribbean.org

      26th Annual Caribbean Tourism Conference (CTC-26)
      "Recovery and Growth in a Fiercely Competitive Environment"
      Marriott Frenchman's Reef Resort, St. Thomas USVI
      October 16th to 18th, 2003
      visit http://www.onecaribbean.org for details and registration information

      ---