Curacao Update

  • Johnson JohnRose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:32 AM
      Dear all,
      The new Curacao administrative council has been named and we have a new commissioner of tourism. He is Sedney Ignacio.
      Johnson JohnRose
      Communications Officer
      Email: jjohnrose@...
      Tel. (246) 427-5242
      Fax: (246) 429-3065
      http://www.onecaribbean.org
      http://www.doitcaribbean.com

      Public/Private Sector Cooperation Seminar on Best Practice. July 17 & 18. Barbados.

      ---