[sustainable-tourism] Upcoming Vacation

  • Bruce Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1998
      Apologies for the double posting(s).

      On the fifteenth of October I (Bruce Potter) will be starting a three-month
      sabbatical on a boat trip down the Intracoastal Waterway and across to
      Bahamas.
      This should result in a substantial rest for your in-boxes. We will
      continue to monitor these lists as well as we can with our cell phone and
      laptop, and if you really want to know what we're up to, sign on to yet
      another mailing list---"MEANDER" (the name of our boat)---as described below.

      Thanks to the services of "eGroups.com" everyone can continue to
      participate in posting messages, asking questions and engaging in debate on
      these mailing lists. This respite puts more emphasis on each of the list
      members actively assuming responsibility for the quality of the lists and
      the usefulness of the information to their fellows.

      You can still send messages directly to me at <bpotter@...>.

      best wishes, and see you down the ditch ---

      bruce potter

      occasional friendly crew members make our way down the IntraCoastal
      Waterway to Florida and then across to the Bahamas and wherever --
      To subscribe, just send a blank e-mail to
      <meander-subscribe@egroups.com>
      nothing else--no subject, no text
      there won't be much traffic for a while, but then it will pick up... as we
      figure it out how to use the cell phone to access e-mail. for example!!
      bruce potter