Fwd: Leisure Studies - New Issue Alert for TWO Travel Journals

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      [We will NOT regularly pass on these notices. but thought members of
      the List would be interested in the SARA alert system, and these two
      journals, specifically. bp]

      From: SARA Alerting <sara@...>
      Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 04:30:53 "GMT"
      Subject: Leisure Studies - New Issue Alert

      Friday 1, November

      Volume 21 Number 2/April 01, 2002 of Leisure Studies is now available
      on the Taylor and Francis web site at
      <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=748P24B7982M>
      http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com

      This issue contains:

      <>Shades of white: an examination of whiteness in sport p. 87Jonathan
      Long, Kevin Hylton

      <>In search of lesbian space? The experience of Manchester's gay
      village p. 105Annette Pritchard, Nigel Morgan, Diane Sedgley

      <>Leisure time in midlife: what are the odds? p. 125Shona M.
      Thompson, Bevan C. Grant, A.
      Dharmalingam <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=WTEXQH6W3EUEP9>

      <>Traditional climbing: metaphor of resistance or metanarrative of
      oppression? p. 145Jackie Kiewa <>

      Health and well-being through T'ai Chi: perceptions of older adults
      in Hong Kong p. 163Matthew Kwai-Sang Kwai-Sang Yau, Tanya L. Packer

      <>Book Reviews p. 179

      =============================
      And . . .

      This issue contains:

      <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=W1P82UC0MHXJ3E
      UT>The growth and financial status of professional sports in North
      America: insights for English soccer leagues? p. 145Dennis R. Howard,
      John L.
      Crompton <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=H9JP717PTRDX19
      5Y>

      Culture and tourism: a framework for further analysis p. 164Howard L. Hughes

      <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=CFQLEBPXT66LYY
      LD>Exploring attitudes to corporate fitness in Jersey: employer and
      employee perspectives p. 176J. Connell, S.
      Grainger <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=T0Q69HV0NH1K1E

      The gendered dynamics of relationship marketing: an initial
      discussion of the health and fitness industry p. 194John Harris, Ebi
      Marandi <http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=LQ30QG8HXKCL0C

      ook Review p. 201

      Thank you,
      SARA Alerting

      To subscribe to this journal, please email:
      <mailto:JaneD@...>JaneD@...

      If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from
      this SARA alerting list, please visit
      <http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

      FEEDBACK
      If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please
      send an email to: <mailto:sara@...>sara@...

      ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
      List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the opportunity of
      telling your list members about our free SARA service and positively
      invite all Moderators to mention the service to their members and to
      encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page at
      <http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

      Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service
      to your discussion group members. If this is possible please email:
      <mailto:SharronL@...>SharronL@...

      Taylor & Francis Group
      London * New York * Oslo * Philadelphia * Singapore * Stockholm
      UK Head Office: 11 New Fetter Lane, London EC4P 4EE

      --
      Island Resources, the Virgin Islands and Washington
      For fastest mail service: 1718 "P" St NW # T-4, Washington, DC 20036