Registration of consultants

  • Webmaster CCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear Members,

      I am posting this notice here because a section of it requires sustainable
      tourism planners and I therefore believe this is an appropriate forum.

      Rgds/

      -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
      The Caribbean Regional Environmental Programme (CREP) is inviting qualified
      individuals and companies (or consortia of individuals and companies) to
      register to provide consulting services for activities in its Second Annual
      Work Plan. Individuals must be residents of African, Caribbean, Pacific, or
      European states. Companies must be registered in these countries. Only
      consultants registered with CREP are eligible for contracts. The four main
      areas in which services are required are:

      1. Regional Environmental Information Networking
      2. Regional Environmental Awareness Building
      3. Capacity Building of Regional Organisations
      4. Protected Areas Management and Development of Sustainable Livelihoods

      A complete list of required expertise is available at http://crep.ccanet.net
      where the registration form must be completed and submitted. Hard copies of
      Curriculum Vitae and company/consortia profiles plus an introductory letter
      must be mailed in hard copy to the Programme Manager at the address below to
      reach him no later than 4:30 pm EST Thursday October 31, 2002.

      Caribbean Regional Environment Programme
      "Chelford"
      Bush Hill, The Garrison
      St Michael, Barbados

      CREP is a regional environment programme focusing on sustainable livelihoods
      of residents in protected areas in 13 CARIFORUM countries. It is a project
      of CARIFORUM, funded by the European Union under Lomé IV and being
      implemented by the Barbados-based Caribbean Conservation Association.