trouble in Punta Cana and other DR (eco) tourism news

  • Yacine Khelladi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      2. Long-time squatters evicted from Punta Cana property
      3. Veron evictions put to a stop
      11. Baby turtles to hatch in front of Dominicus beach
      11. Asonahores opposes Saona municipality bill

      This english news are from www.dr1.com press review.

      Note: Punta Cana Beach Resort is member of CAST. I'm not sure if it is
      in the same land that is under dispute but they also have a project of
      gulf course in association with Julio Iglesias and Oscar de la Renta..
      Yacine