Editors sustainable tourism news choice of the week

  • Valere Tjolle
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
      Hello

      These are my picks of the week, hope you find them worthwhile, as always
      comments are very, very welcome...

      IS THIS MAN THE FABULOUSLY DELICIOUS 100+ YEAR OLD ALTERNATIVE TO ALL THE
      CELEBRITY CHEFS?
      Ever Heard of Pellegrino Artusi? http://bit.ly/VQaqQo

      TREASURE CHESTS OPENED AND THEIR STORIES TOLD FOR ONE DAY:
      Free guided tours all over Italy: http://bit.ly/UtjVIi

      I FELL FOR THIS REGION IN A BIG WAY SO WILL YOU!
      Real Tourism Romagna ­ art, beauty, history, good food by the sea
      http://bit.ly/Y9wnIm

      KICK-STARTING LOCAL TOURISM DEVELOPMENT FOR PROSPERITY
      Tactical marketing for community tourism destinations: http://bit.ly/Xi2HtL

      FASCINATING PEOPLE; FABULOUSLY FULFILLING LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCES
      Real tourism is coming... real benefits for you: http://bit.ly/Y9wtje

      OVER 800 FACT-FILLED, OPPORTUNITY-FILLED RELEVANT PAGES
      Sustainable tourism report subscription over 93% off: http://bit.ly/XV0FOt

      IS MAINSTREAMING ALWAYS GOOD? COMMODITISATION DEMEANS
      Does Voluntourism Do More Harm Than Good? http://bit.ly/11JGWsw

      IF YOU COULD ONLY TAP THAT WORLD-CHANGING DRIVE, COMMITMENT, PASSION
      Young people talk about sustainable travel: http://bit.ly/XMNO2y

      THE FUTURE IS DIVERSITY, DETERMINATION, COMMUNICATION, DESTINATION-BASED
      Inspirational tourism stories showcased: http://bit.ly/TICGG5

      FREE COLOURFUL GLOBAL UNCONFERENCE NEXT WEEK - NO JETLAG
      Fall in love with responsible tourism: http://bit.ly/11JH6Aj

      MAKING THE FUTURE BETTER
      New TravelMole destination stewardship award for CTO Trinidad and Tobago
      tourism conference: http://bit.ly/VHVLtT

      That's it for today

      Comments, by the way always very, very, very welcome indeed.

      Why not also tell your friends about 'A Vision for Sustainable Tourism'
      group at Linkedin and join it? WE now have ***OVER 2,200!*** professional
      members and a new sustainable tourism discussion every day.

      All the very best

      Valere
      Ps don't miss that 93%+ off offer at http://www.totemtourism.com - it won't
      be there for ever!

      Valere Tjolle ­ Principal
      TOTEMTOURISM: TOURISMVISION
      Publishers of the annual Sustainable Tourism Report Suite
      Eagle House: Batheaston: BA1 7EH: UK
      T: +44 1225 859766
      M: +44 7710 173005
      E: valere@...