Editors sustainable tourism news choice of the week

  • Valere Tjolle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hello

      These are my picks of the week, hope you find them worthwhile, as always
      comments are very, very welcome...

      PELLEGRINO ARTUSI? ROMAGNA? PARCO DEL PO? Secrets TOO well kept. Italian
      tourist city misses MASSIVE opportunity: http://bit.ly/11dzpSB

      US CLIMATE CHANGE? SOCIAL CHANGE? CULTURE CHANGE? WEALTH TRANSFER? Good
      tourism to surge in Obama 2: http://bit.ly/Yhpg2w

      MY GRAN IS SPINNING IN HER GRAVE. $1TRILLION WORTH OF FOOD DUMPED WHILE HALF
      THE WORLD'S STARVING. Think, eat, save: global campaign launched:
      http://bit.ly/VUFmOZ

      WOULD YOU LIKE O STAY WITH YOUR GLOBAL FRIENDS' FRIENDS' FRIENDS' FREE?
      Friend-to-Friend accommodation site launches: http://bit.ly/VvcaBO

      SCHHH WE'RE SO DESPERATE TO GET YOU ENTHUSED ABOUT HAVING A DEEPLY GOOD
      TIME! Sustainable tourism report subscription over 93% off:
      http://bit.ly/YDDXB9

      WANT TO HAVE A REAL EXPERIENCE? It¹s the BEST: Romagna: Art, Beauty,
      History, Power, Good Food by the sea: http://bit.ly/XGxIWm

      A&K, & Beyond, Emirates, ITC, Air New Zealand AND LOTS OF LITTLE FISHES TOO:
      Tourism for tomorrow unveils awards shortlist: http://bit.ly/Xf3GL2

      ECO-LUXURY, ECO-CHIC, ECO-HIP, ECO-STYLE, ECO-FASHION: ECO? Five of The
      World's Most Sustainable Hotels: http://bit.ly/XfZXgg

      HOW LONG BEFORE THEY BRING CHINA RAIL TO LONDON DIRECT FROM BEIJING?
      Loco2.com brings German rail to UK market: http://bit.ly/XgiQzv

      DOING GOOD THINGS LOCALLYŠ FREE ON 21ST FEBRUARY GLOBALLY: World tourist
      guides day launched: http://bit.ly/WtKCud

      THIS MASTERCLASS HAS BECOME AN INSTITUTION: Food, marketing and yield for
      tourism masterclass: http://bit.ly/ZpF16w

      That's it for today

      Comments, by the way always very, very, very welcome indeed.

      Why not also tell your friends about 'A Vision for Sustainable Tourism'
      group at Linkedin and join it? WE now have ***OVER 2,200!*** professional
      members and a new sustainable tourism discussion every day.

      All the very best

      Valere
      Ps don't miss that 93%+ off offer at http://www.totemtourism.com - it won't
      be there for ever!

      Valere Tjolle ­ Principal
      TOTEMTOURISM: TOURISMVISION
      Publishers of the annual Sustainable Tourism Report Suite
      Eagle House: Batheaston: BA1 7EH: UK
      T: +44 1225 859766
      M: +44 7710 173005
      E: valere@...
      W: www.totemtourism.com
      totemtourism@...
      S: valeretjolle
      Posted By Valere Tjolle
    • Valere Tjolle
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
        Hello

        These are my picks of the week, hope you find them worthwhile, as always
        comments are very, very welcome...

        IS THIS MAN THE FABULOUSLY DELICIOUS 100+ YEAR OLD ALTERNATIVE TO ALL THE
        CELEBRITY CHEFS?
        Ever Heard of Pellegrino Artusi? http://bit.ly/VQaqQo

        TREASURE CHESTS OPENED AND THEIR STORIES TOLD FOR ONE DAY:
        Free guided tours all over Italy: http://bit.ly/UtjVIi

        I FELL FOR THIS REGION IN A BIG WAY SO WILL YOU!
        Real Tourism Romagna ­ art, beauty, history, good food by the sea
        http://bit.ly/Y9wnIm

        KICK-STARTING LOCAL TOURISM DEVELOPMENT FOR PROSPERITY
        Tactical marketing for community tourism destinations: http://bit.ly/Xi2HtL

        FASCINATING PEOPLE; FABULOUSLY FULFILLING LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCES
        Real tourism is coming... real benefits for you: http://bit.ly/Y9wtje

        OVER 800 FACT-FILLED, OPPORTUNITY-FILLED RELEVANT PAGES
        Sustainable tourism report subscription over 93% off: http://bit.ly/XV0FOt

        IS MAINSTREAMING ALWAYS GOOD? COMMODITISATION DEMEANS
        Does Voluntourism Do More Harm Than Good? http://bit.ly/11JGWsw

        IF YOU COULD ONLY TAP THAT WORLD-CHANGING DRIVE, COMMITMENT, PASSION
        Young people talk about sustainable travel: http://bit.ly/XMNO2y

        THE FUTURE IS DIVERSITY, DETERMINATION, COMMUNICATION, DESTINATION-BASED
        Inspirational tourism stories showcased: http://bit.ly/TICGG5

        FREE COLOURFUL GLOBAL UNCONFERENCE NEXT WEEK - NO JETLAG
        Fall in love with responsible tourism: http://bit.ly/11JH6Aj

        MAKING THE FUTURE BETTER
        New TravelMole destination stewardship award for CTO Trinidad and Tobago
        tourism conference: http://bit.ly/VHVLtT