Try the sustainable tourism reports 2013

  • Valere Tjolle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hello fellow Sustainable Tourism professionals

      TRY THE SUSTAINABLE TOURISM REPORT SUITE - GET A 2013 SUBSCRIPTION FOR LESS
      THAN 10% OF THE USUAL PRICE

      Whether you are a Community destination, DMO, Tourist Board, Hotel or B&B,
      local guide, tourism course or DMC you want to keep up with the current
      opportunities in tourism that will have a real benefit for you and your
      stakeholders/members/students

      But it takes a vast amount of time. To pick your way through the jungle of
      information you need quality control. Good understanding and editing -
      highlighting of the things that are really worthwhile.

      Every day literally thousands of bits of
      sustainable/ethical/responsible/eco/fairtrade and general tourism-related
      information pass through our hands and every week we distil all this into a
      dozen or so relevant stories that get out via a plethora of distribution
      channels - even that is a lot of information!

      We use all that information and more to create a number of specific reports
      to enable you to understand market trends and take advantage of a wide range
      of valuable - sustainable - opportunities.

      As the latest Sustainable Tourism Report is reviewed prior to distribution
      and the New Year is unveiling a number of these opportunities, some good,
      some bad some amazing, we thought that you'd be interested in having a 2013
      subscription to the Sustainable Tourism Report Suite at just 10% of the
      usual price. Yes over 90% off. Try it out.

      GET IT NOW HERE: http://bit.ly/flqwcG

      And to get you right up to date immediately - we'll send you all the current
      reports too.

      So you get: THE INNOVATION NORWAY/TOTEMTOURISM SUSTAINABLE TOURISM REPORT
      (100 pages - usual cost £250) AND THOMAS COOK/TOTEMTOURISM SUSTAINABLE
      TOURISM MINISTERS BRIEFING (61 pages - usual cost £100) AND SUSTAINABLE
      TOURISM MARKETING GUIDE (61 pages usual cost £100 AND GREEN
      TOURISM/TOTEMTOURISM SUSTAINABLE DESTINATION REPORT AND TOURISM AND TOURISM
      AND CARBON MARKET GUIDE (54 pages - usual cost £100) AND THE MULTIMEDIA
      SUSTAINABLETOURISM2012/3 (20 pages - usual cost £100) - USUAL TOTAL COST
      £650

      PLUS ALL OF THE ABOVE REPORTS IN THEIR UPDATED 2013 VERSIONS HOT OFF THE
      PRESS - INCLUDED (USUAL EXTRA COST £650)

      ALL FOR JUST £100.

      Kind regards

      Valere

      Valere Tjolle ­ Principal
      TOTEMTOURISM: TOURISMVISION
      Publishers of the annual Sustainable Tourism Report Suite
      Eagle House: Batheaston: BA1 7EH: UK
      T: +44 (0)1225 859388 NEW NUMBER
      M: +44 7710 173005
      E: valere@...