New bundle of tourism destination opportunities

  • Valere Tjolle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22 7:45 AM
      Hello

      Our new bundle of tourism destination opportunities will be released on 5th
      November - you can save 65% now. If you are a bona fide community tourism
      destination you can get even more - the whole massive package (report &
      guide & powerpoint & online community training/consultancy) value £550 for
      an unbelievable £99.

      It's worth a look: Safeguard your destination's future plus Make more profit
      now http://bit.ly/VjKMAG

      All the best

      Valere