Press Release

  • Brimstone Hill Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      Please see attached press release.
      Good day and Happy New Year --

      Regards
      Rodina Griffin
      Senior Administrative Officer
      =====================================

      Press Release

      U.S. News and World Report ranks Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park
      Number One among visitor attractions in St. Kitts and Nevis

      In a recent travel article U.S. News and World Report ranked a visit
      to the Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park as the Number One Thing
      to Do when visiting the twin island Federation of St. Kitts-Nevis.
      The article reported that recent visitors to the fortress had stated
      that it �is worth more than just a stop on an island tour� and
      suggests that those who have the time should devote at least a couple
      of hours to roaming the grounds of the park. It also recommends
      Brimstone Hill as a must for both photography and history buffs. U.S.
      News and World Report gives the Federation�s only UNESCO World
      Heritage Site top scores of five out of five points for both value and
      atmosphere. You can read the full article by going to this link:

      http://travel.usnews.com/St_Kitts-Nevis/Pictures/St_Kitts_Iguana_1378/

      The Management of the Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park Society
      wishes to thank our hardworking and loyal staff, without whom such
      good reviews would not be possible. We also wish to thank our members
      and the general public, whose feedback and constructive criticisms
      allow us to continually strive towards improvement. A very Merry
      Christmas and God�s richest blessings for the New Year to all of you
      who support us in all of our endeavours.

      Cameron St. Pierre Gill, General Manager
      Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park Society