Help Stop Canadian Seal Killing - Join Canadian Seafood Boycott

  • Billy and Mary Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      Dear Friend,

      The 2006 Canadian seal hunt left more than 336,000 seals dead -- almost all
      of them were babies as young as 12 days old.

      Stand with me today and stop the seal hunt forever by joining the Canadian
      seafood boycott. http://hsus.ga4.org/campaign/protectseals/

      Once you've signed the pledge, you'll be able to identify Canadian seafood
      by using HSUS's downloadable pocket guide. You can also find out which
      restaurants and other businesses have also signed the pledge--and which ones
      to contact to ask them to sign on.

      Thanks for joining me in ending this awful hunt.

      Keep Dolphins Free in the Cayman Islands