Media Conversion

  • chris.hesselbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
      I am almost like a newbie since it has been so long since I have used Linux. I am trying to find a program that I can actually get to work that will convert my wma and mp3 files to ogg. Any ideas or suggestions? Or is there a codec I can use for Banshee to play mp3 and wma files that works with kde3?

      Thanks alot
    • edwin wibowo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
        Dari: chris.hesselbach <cthesselbach@...>
        Kepada: suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com
        Dikirim: Senin, 21 Januari 2013 0:39
        Judul: [SUSE Linux Users] Media Conversion