Automatic module loading

  • nekoshorty76
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012
      Hi,

      Running openSUSE 12.2 here on a Gateway LT-3120U laptop. Recently had to replace a USB wireless adapter and bought a cheap Netgear WNA3100 usb adapter. Could not find a native Linux driver for it so I used ndiswrapper and a Windows driver. It works fine but I have never had to setup a new module before.

      How do you tell Suse to automatically load the ndiswrapper module at boot time?

      Thanks,
      Larry
    • nekoshorty76
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
        --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "nekoshorty76" <nekoshorty@...> wrote:

        > How do you tell Suse to automatically load the ndiswrapper module at boot time?

        Never mind. Found it in sysconfig.

        Thanks,
        Larry