Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
      Riaz Rahaman wrote:

      Dude, you have zero professional connection to any of us.
      Quit abusing the system.

      It's precisely because of the rampant gaming of the system in India
      that I don't respect a single one of you. NONE.

      A resume listing a PhD in computer science from India usually
      means that the person graduated from high school.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2011
        Riaz Rahaman wrote:

        > - Riaz
        >
        > Riaz Rahaman
        > Senior Software Engineer at Qualcomm
        > Hyderabad Area, India

        More examples of the phony CV-padding so common in India.

        Fuck off.