Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Solaris Interview Questions and Answers - MySql Deployment in solaris

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
      Harold Hitchcock wrote:

> [...]

      Well, I think a lot of that was because Novell started some
      official mailing lists.

      Nevertheless, lack of traffic here doesn't justify anyone
      coming in and using it as his own personal spam outlet.

      And certain castes from India (while officially, the castes
      have been abolished, they still retain the same last names)
      seem to think that they hold a privileged position in life
      by merely being born, and attempt to lord it over everyone,
      which is the case in this particular incident.