Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Solaris Interview Questions and Answers - MySql Deployment in solaris

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2010
      solarisinterview@... wrote:
      > Solaris Interview Questions and Answers, Solaris e-books, Solaris MNC asked FAQ, Suse tips and tricks and many more in http://solarisinterview.blogspot.com/
      >

      > Suse Linux Interview Questions and Answers, Suse e-books, Suse MNC asked FAQ, MCSE tips and tricks and many more in http://solarisinterview.blogspot.com/
      >

      > MCSE Interview Questions and Answers, Mcse e-books, MCSE MNC asked FAQ, MCSE tips and tricks and many more in http://mcse-interview.blogspot.com/
      >

      > MySql Deployment in Solaris http://solarisinterview.blogspot.com/
      >

      > How to Download .
      >

      > 1)Please click on the above Book link to view or Download the Book completely.
      >

      > If you cant see it then click the Download Link Directly.
      >

      > Download - Mysql Deployment in Solaris
      >

      > 2)If you are asked for registering while Downloading please register, It's Free.
      >

      > 3)Always Donate the Creator of this blog.

      How about we don't.

      One more time, and you're banned.
    • J
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2010
        On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 21:51, Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@...> wrote:
        >> 3)Always Donate the Creator of this blog.
        >
        > How about we don't.
        >
        > One more time, and you're banned.

        Meh... ban him anyway.. seems that the only traffic this list gets
        anymore is spam... :(
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 24, 2010
          J wrote:
          > On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 21:51, Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@...> wrote:
          >>> 3)Always Donate the Creator of this blog.
          >> How about we don't.
          >>
          >> One more time, and you're banned.
          >
          > Meh... ban him anyway..

          Already done... almost 24 hours ago now.

          > seems that the only traffic this list gets
          > anymore is spam... :(

          I think it's partially because SuSE works more
          smoothly than it used to.
        • J
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
            On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 01:30, Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@...> wrote:
            > J wrote:

            >> seems that the only traffic this list gets
            >> anymore is spam... :(
            >
            > I think it's partially because SuSE works more
            > smoothly than it used to.

            Indeed :) Over the years (I used to do a lot of SLES beta testing for
            IBM) I noticed a very distinct improvement in quality in SLES and SuSE
            in general.

            And I say that as an old school Red Hat guy too...

            And it's a nice coincidence that I am saying all that while sitting at
            the Ubuntu Developer Summit... what a world :)
          • Harold Hitchcock
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
              >> seems that the only traffic this list gets
              >> anymore is spam... :(
              >
              > I think it's partially because SuSE works more
              > smoothly than it used to.

              Indeed :) Over the years (I used to do a lot of SLES beta testing for
              IBM) I noticed a very distinct improvement in quality in SLES and SuSE
              in general.

              And I say that as an old school Red Hat guy too...

              And it's a nice coincidence that I am saying all that while sitting at
              the Ubuntu Developer Summit... what a world :)

              Started improving right after Novell bought it. The posts here started
              dwindling immediately. Not there's almost nothing here.
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 25, 2010
                Harold Hitchcock wrote:

> [...]

                Well, I think a lot of that was because Novell started some
                official mailing lists.

                Nevertheless, lack of traffic here doesn't justify anyone
                coming in and using it as his own personal spam outlet.

                And certain castes from India (while officially, the castes
                have been abolished, they still retain the same last names)
                seem to think that they hold a privileged position in life
                by merely being born, and attempt to lord it over everyone,
                which is the case in this particular incident.