RC2 of 11.3 Open Suse and XEN

  • gm1mqe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      Installed fine and thought I would like to try virtualisation. I installed all the XEN stuff and tried to define a virtual machine to install my old XP system but I get a msg about not able to support virtulisation. It will allow me to define a machine for another linux system OK. Can someone explain this and how can I run XP under XEN on a Suse system. I am somewhat confused!

      Thanks, Andy