Re: [SUSE Linux Users] help with wireless setup on suse 11.0

  • Tony Herrera
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2009
      Hi,

      it turns out the wireless config file did not have the gateway entry in it (even though it did have the rest of the info needed).  Apparently the graphical tool didn't update the file even though when in YAST it looked fine.  I had to go in and edit it manually.

      Thanks for your help though, it was what you said, only that I couldn't figure it out because it looked ok on the surface.

      Tony