Configure Desktop > Appearance broken...

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      Anybody else have this, or is it just me?

      I go to 'Configure Desktop' and choose 'Appearance' (under 'Look & Feel'). I get the waiting disk for a mouse cursor -- forever -- or at least as long as I am willing to wait. I end up having to kill the app.

      Somethings broken. Maybe I broke it. Not a big deal (I would just like to change the wallpaper). Does anyone know what this is and/or how to fix it?

      Thanks,
      Daniel