Webhost with enterprise server 9

  • george0135
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hello everyone

      Does anyone know how i could set up a webhost testing server on my 32 bit pc using enterprise server 9 that will work the same as webhost or isps in the internet

      mtia for any help

      George
    • Michael Ashburn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
        That is pretty easy to do. In a nut shell (no intentional reference to the books) you install the apache server and any options you might want such as MySql, PHP etc. and do a service httpd start and you have a web server running on your system.You can access it via http://localhost. I believe the default for your documents will be in /srv/www