Re: [SUSE Linux Users] enyone have ebook suse server, helpme

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
      mu'a wrote:
      > i want to try my suse linux, can you help me!
      > i need ebook suse server, helpme...

      Actually, you don't NEED the suse server e-book to try SuSE Linux

      just got to http://www.opensuse.org/

      and download the installation DVD

      In the set up, go to the detailed set up, and choose all
      of the documentation, and install the SuSE books package.
    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2009
        HI,
        Why dont you buy the LINUX magazine from your newsagent as the
        magazine will have a DVD with either Ubunto or SUSE inside the mag , that
        will save you having to download it and burning a copy , thats what i did to
        get a free CD/DVD to try LINUX

        OR Your could buy a dvd/cd from ebay for a few euros

        Patrick GW1SXN
        >> i want to try my suse linux, can you help me!
        >> i need ebook suse server, helpme...
        >
        > Actually, you don't NEED the suse server e-book to try SuSE Linux
        >
        > just got to http://www.opensuse.org/
        >
        > and download the installation DVD
        >
        > In the set up, go to the detailed set up, and choose all
        > of the documentation, and install the SuSE books package.

        05:55:00