dsniffer

  • Mohamed Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2008
      I am trying to compile dsniffer from source code , after installing all
      required third party required the ./configure could finish and generate make
      file , but when i am trying to run >make it gives me this error

      "-DDSNIFF_LIBDIR=\"/usr/local/lib/\" -I. -I./missing -c ./arpspoof.c
      ./arpspoof.c: In function 'arp_send':
      ./arpspoof.c:49: warning: passing argument 1 of 'libnet_get_hwaddr' from
      incompatible pointer type
      ./arpspoof.c:49: error: too many arguments to function 'libnet_get_hwaddr'
      ./arpspoof.c:60: warning: passing argument 6 of 'libnet_build_ethernet' from
      incompatible pointer type
      ./arpspoof.c:60: error: too few arguments to function
      'libnet_build_ethernet'
      ./arpspoof.c:64: error: 'ETH_H' undeclared (first use in this function)
      ./arpspoof.c:64: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
      ./arpspoof.c:64: error: for each function it appears in.)
      ./arpspoof.c:64: error: too few arguments to function 'libnet_build_arp'
      ./arpspoof.c: In function 'main':
      ./arpspoof.c:181: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
      cast
      make: *** [arpspoof.o] Error 1
      "

      so the installation failed and i dont know what is the problem ? is it the
      code needs debug or the compiler or what , iam not good in c++ so i cant do
      anything ,
      any help ?

      --
      Mohamed Aly Mohamed