Re: [SUSE Linux Users] OpenSuSE 11.1 released Yesterday

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2008
      If you can't find a copy anywhere else, email me your address and I
      will mail you a burned DVD free of charge, anywhere in North America.
      If you are outside the US or Canada you'll have to look elsewhere as
      postage is kind of pricey outside of those two destinations for me.

      Gary

      --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, r4mche metal <r4mche@...> wrote:

      > hi all,
      >
      > Please help me
      >
      > I love this news version op11.1. Would you all give me address to
      buying or copy (DVD or ISO). Downloading is not enough time and bandwith.
      > I would like to thank you for helping me and waiting from you all.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Felix Miata
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2008
        On 2008/12/20 23:41 (GMT-0300) Gary composed:

        > Do you know if the problem is detectable with the Live DVD version?

        I don't know, but I suspect yes. If with the live version you get the right
        video mode and acceleration, then you can expect it with a regular install.
        If you don't, it's a good indication there's a problem in Live waiting for a
        solution, but the solution may already be in updates for a regular install.
        i845G is a definite problem without current solution.
        --
        "Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor
        in vain." Psalm 127:1 NIV

        Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

        Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/