how to get *.bz2 files installed

  • ahmed_dosoky1982
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Im now using RedHat#9 and openSUSE10.2 and i would like to install
      Mozilla Firefox3 in my system.given that there is no *.rpm pack for
      firefox and the avalible source on my desktop is ( *.bz2) one how can
      i install such files in my own system..

      dosoky
    • Felix Miata
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
        On 2008/12/01 12:33 (GMT) ahmed_dosoky1982 composed:

        http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing+Firefox+on+Linux
        --
        "Love is not easily angered. Love does not demand
        its own way." 1 Corinthians 13:5 NIV

        Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

        Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
          ahmed_dosoky1982 wrote:
          > Im now using RedHat#9 and openSUSE10.2 and i would like to install
          > Mozilla Firefox3 in my system.given that there is no *.rpm pack for
          > firefox and the avalible source on my desktop is ( *.bz2) one how can
          > i install such files in my own system..

          bunzip2 filename.bz2