about *avi files

  • ahmed_dosoky1982
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      My system already have (xine v0.99.4) and after following all the
      steps in http://opensuse-community.org/Restricted_Formats/10.2 i still
      face a problem playing all vedio files specially *avi..
    • Felix Miata
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
        On 2008/11/14 20:26 (GMT) ahmed_dosoky1982 composed:

        > My system already have (xine v0.99.4) and after following all the
        > steps in http://opensuse-community.org/Restricted_Formats/10.2 i still
        > face a problem playing all vedio files specially *avi..

        The SUSE sponsored mailing lists are generally more helpful than this list.
        If there is one in your native language on
        http://en.opensuse.org/Mailing_Lists you should try it.
        --
        "Love is not easily angered. Love does not demand
        its own way." 1 Corinthians 13:5 NIV

        Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

        Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/