Re: Vertical Lines and Dots in Display

  • w6lqr
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2008
      I'm having the same problem but with different hardware, would
      switching to "Fluxbox" solve the problem? The display on the same
      computer using Xvesa with Puppy Linux or Damn Small Linux works fine.

      For what it's worth UBUNTU had the same display problem for me.

      Thanks, Jerry

      --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "theriverhorus"