[Fwd: Re: [opensuse-offtopic] Top posting]

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      Another list deals with the same topic.

      As you can see below... correcting the errant top-poster is actually
      the kinder action compared to just ignoring them and not helping
      them at all (and continuing to let them post in a manner which
      they don't even know causes most of their messages to be completely
      ignored by many of the people who are most able to give them help).