ANNOUNCEMENT: New List

  • Mike McCallister
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hi folks!

      While the response to my earlier email was not overwhelming, I believe there
      is interest in a (relatively) spam-free SUSE users Yahoo Group.
      opensuse-users is that group.

      You are not automatically subscribed to this new group. You will need to
      subscribe by going to the opensuse-users group web page at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/opensuse-users/ or writing
      from the old list to get rid of the extra spam.

      I have set the group up to require my approval to join the list. If you're a
      human being, and have an email address that looks like it belongs to one,
      you'll get automatic approval. If your address is even vaguely spambot-like,
      you probably won't get in. This practice should solve the spam problem, and
      leave the group to actual discussions about openSUSE Linux.

      Feel free to contact me at workingwriter@... if you have questions or
      problems with the list.

      Let's have a great group!

      Mike McCallister
      --

      Mike McCallister ProTek Writing Services
      workingwriter@... "Translation from the Geek a specialty"