Re: [SUSE Linux Users] voting

  • Sriramam K
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
      Hi

      I am using Win XP and SuSE at Home.
      Suse is my main OS for browsing, chat, Docs and
      Multimedia apps. Win XP for learning .net, vss etc.

      I have disabled my Internet Access for Win XP.

      Sriramam

      --- Riaz Ur Rahaman <rahaman.riaz@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I need some info and for this I am looking for
      > everyone's co-operation
      > in the group. PLEASE.
      >
      > Which OS do you use at home by default:
      >
      > 1. SuSE Linux
      > 2. Windows
      > 3. I use dual boot, but mostly Windows, Linux I use
      > for doing my work or
      > playing around
      >
      > Please respond back.
      >
      > I have recently migrated from Windows to Linux
      > completely and I want to
      > know where we stand now and what are the reasons
      > that people don't move
      > to Linux completely and how can these things be
      > fixed. Some of us might
      > have figured out solutions for these problems but
      > these are not shared
      > with everyone. I started this google page
      > rahaman.riaz.googlepages.com;
      > I publish all my findings on this link which in a
      > way is like a
      > reference where ever I go and also can be of help
      > for any one who is
      > looking for this info.
      >
      > Input's needed, please reply to ONLY me, DON't REPLY
      > TO THE GROUP SINCE
      > SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT LIKE GETTING LOADS OF EMAILS.
      > After a week I shall
      > share the info that I get from everyone.
      >
      > thanks again mates

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Markus Wipfler
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2006
        Hi iam using at home:

        1 Linux computer as a router and file server (with RAID5) to store backups
        and other data
        1 WinXP desktop for Games, Dreamwaever and another few apps i dont see for
        linux
        1 Linux desktop for everything else

        Markus
        http://www.101computers.info/