IBM Thinkpad T21 and suspend scripts!

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      I have installed opensuse 10.1 on an IBM Thinkpad T21 and it works
      extremely well, except the tpctl suspend option. I have a pcmcia
      (32bit Cardbus) wireless adapter, it is based on the rt2500 chipset and
      works flawlessly. I would like the system to stop the interface and
      shutdown the card before going to sleep, but I have no clue where to
      place scripts that take care of it.

      I have tried placing scripts in /etc/sysconfig/powersave but they never
      get called during the suspend/resume operation.

      If anyone has had experience with this I would be greatful for any
      pointers.

      Thanks

      John